Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

small miracles

This is Annalise. Annalise is my bishop's beautiful daughter. She is one of the sweetest young women I have met. She is graduating from Kearns High this week. And she will go on to do amazing things. It gives me hope for this world when I meet such spectacular young people.



I love this picture, such a natural smile/laugh gorgeous.


This is my favorite. Lovely eyes don't you think?

This is Hali. Hali is Annalise's cousin. We met up at the same time for pictures. She is also graduating from High School this week. Boy is my job easy with such fantastic young women. She is a beauty too. Not only is she graduating this week, this month she will also get a long a waited kidney transplant. It has been A life changing year for this girl.

Love the light in this one. The sun seems to be shineing down right on her

My oh my, such georgeous blue eyes!

This is Jenn. She Annalise's sister, and Hali's cousin. Jenn is also, beautiful...great genetics in this family. Jenn is donating her kidney to her cousin Hali. I got to meet quite a few members of this family during our session. What a loving, kind, beautiful people.

I feel blessed to have met you!