Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Alec's Baptism Shoot


As you can tell, this little guy is a character!






I love everything about this picture. His expression, the blue water. The way he is holding his pant leg. Everything!



Again such a character. love it!


You have to click on this one and check out his eyes. Wow, Handsome kid!

I always get a little nervous before a shoot, but for some reason I was more nervous than usual for this one. I worried about the light, I worried about the location. And I was a little nervous about posing a young boy. It can be hard to pose boys... a lot of poses just look girly. But seriously, with such a funny little guy it was not too tough at all. And mom really helped him to loosen up and smile. Oh yeah, and then there's the location. We took these at the Day Break Lake, and the Oquirrh Mountain temple, I think this is my new favorite place, Gorgeous!