Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Casting Call

With spring finally showing up I am so anxious to get outside with my camera. Winter is such slow time, I have been dying to tryout some new fresh styles of photography. I have a few specific ideas of photo shoots I just need some willing participants. So here is the deal, if you are interested in doing any of the following portrait sessions send me a quick email and let me know. The sessions will be completely free.

1.) Candid family session
I am looking for a family that wants something different than the traditional posed family portrait. For this session I would like to photograph a family doing some sort of activity. It could be anything... cooking, gardening, finger painting, playing at the park, etc... I am hoping to portray an intimate real family interacting, loving, and just being together. No perfectly matched outfits... I want it to be real :0) Your family perfectly, imperfect! In your email let me know what activity you have in mind for the session.

2.) Mommy & Me
As a mom, I am always the one behind the camera, I literally have only a handful of pictures of me with my children. I want to be able to capture this unique relationship. This will also be a more candid photo session. Mom & Children interacting... possibly even simple daily activities.
These are just a few of my current ideas others are brimming, but I thought I would just start with two. So check back if these don't fit. I am planing on doing the same thing off and on all year.